Workshop: “Ideation and Business Planning”, November 19 - 20 in Berlin
Join the international “Ideation and Business Planning” workshop of EIT ICT Labs and Software Campus.
During the interactive two-day workshop our three coaches will teach you how to create new ideas and improve existing ones, explain business modeling and coach you to apply the theory to your projects in small group sessions.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Introducing principles of creativity, innovation and the Design Thinking approach
- Applying the theoretical input on ideation to the problem statements, identified by the participants
- Evaluating and selecting the most promising ideas
- Learning about Business Model Elements according to A. Osterwalder
- Developing innovative business ideas derived from current research topics
- Creating rough business models for those ideas
- Imparting methodical skills in terms of business model generation to participants
- Introducing a lean startup approach on how to implement ideas
Who are we looking for?
The workshop will be held in English.
How to apply?
The workshop is limited to 15 participants. To attend the workshop you have to fill out a short onlinequestionnaire describing your motivation and your idea or startup.
Please apply till November 8th.
If you have any questions regarding attendance please contact Erik Neumann, Project Lead at EIT ICT Labs Germany.
Who will coach you?
Agenda & Logistics
The first workshop day will start at 9 am on November 19th. So please consider arriving on November 18th, already. The second day will end at 4.30 pm. There will also be an evening event on November 19th. Please also check the detailed agenda.
The workshop will take place at EIT ICT Labs German Co-Location Centre in 10587 Berlin, Ernst-Reuter-Platz 7, 6th floor.
Catering and material will be provided. Travel expenses and accommodation expenses will be reimbursed by EIT ICT Labs Germany GmbH. Please follow the instructions sent to you in the confirmation email which you will receive from the organizers, if selected.